Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, May 11, 2013

MTVs LA Complex My Most Favorite TV Show This Week




I discovered this complex and interesting show in MTV Asia entitled The LA Complex.  It's about these young people who have decided to try their luck in LA.  I love the subplots for each of the characters and I hope to be able to find the DVD of this.

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending May 10, 2013 -

#1 MTV Asia - The LA Complex

#2 AXN - Amazing Race final

#3 ETC - Project Runway 9

#4 AXN - Hannibal

#5 CI - Fatal Vows - Tracey Richter shot neighbor's son

#6 Diva Universal - Law and Order: Special Victims Unit - raped 40 years ago - French speaking old woman

#7 Diva Universal - Law and Order: Special Victims Unit - raped mother and daughter

#8 CI - Real Crime - Rolex watch

#9 Nat Geo - Nile Giant

#10 Bio - My Ghost Story - Linda's Lights


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment