Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Movie Review: Oblivion Sleek As Silver

When I learned that Oblivion, Tom Cruise's latest movie was directed by the same group who did Tron Legacy, it was very easy for me to understand why the movie was so sleek and enjoyable to watch.  Everything from the fashion to the production design was done really well, just like the way they did it in Tron Legacy.

As for the movie, I actually entered the cinema in the middle of the movie since I waited for Mama to finish her phone call.  Even if I did, the funny thing was it seemed like I did not miss anything in the movie!  I asked Vic what happened in the first hour, he said they were developing the love angle of the movie.  Well, if all the action happened in the second part of the movie, then I did not miss anything then! Great! 

The great thing too is that I really enjoyed the last three Tom Cruise movies I saw, even if the critics savaged them and the public response has been middling.  I immensely enjoyed this movie as well.  There were enough twists and turns to keep one interested and entertained!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment