Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

Why I Actually Enjoyed Watching the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2

 

The only reason why I was able to watch two installments of this movie series is because of my friend Rica, who is one of the biggest admirers I know of Robert Pattinson.   Trust her to mutter praises for the guy's handsome looks everytime he comes out onscreen, especially on this last installment of the movie, where Robert's face gets so many close-ups.

I was actually glad to see Bill Condon's name billed as the director of this movie.  I knew he would do a good job in making this film, entertaining for non-fans like me.  For those who don't know Bill, he was behind such films as Dreamgirls, Gods and Monsters, Chicago and Kinsey.

I tried to concentrate on the first 30 minutes of the movie but Rica told me I dozed off somewhere in the middle. I don't remember what happened in the interim when they were gathering other vampires to that fantastic climax scene where both groups of vampires fight it out.  That was actually the scene I was waiting for in the FIRST installment!  Yun pala, sa huli pa siya mangyayari.  That scene alone was worth the price of the movie ticket.  I also loved the last scene where Robert and  Kristin were in this beautiful field of flowers, just like in an earlier installment of this movie series.  This time though, the shots were so close to their faces, you can really see that Kristin has blossomed these past few years!  I love also how they timed everything perfectly with that Christina Perri song - A Thousand Years.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment