Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Michael Urie: Shared A Great Ghost Story



Michael Urie acts so gay in Ugly Betty so it was a shock for me to see him talk normally in the TV show Celebrity Ghost Stories as he was sharing his scary ghost story.  He sounded really hot, straight!  I mean, I didn't mind to google if he's really gay or not but man, he's hot - as a straight man haha!  Now I can really say he did a good job with his Ugly Betty mean character!

As for his ghost story, better to watch that show in Bio channel.  I don't want to be a spoilsport. His story was really scary!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment