Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Denzel Washington's Movie 'Flight': My Most Favorite TV Show This Week


Two great movies shown in HBO top my TV show listings this week.  Denzel Washington's Flight is my most favorite TV show this week.  I wasn't able to watch this movie in the cinemas but I was engrossed watching due mainly to Washington's fantastic portrayal of an alcoholic pilot.

Meryl Streep's classic movie, Bridges of Madison County, comes in at #2.  I also did not see this movie in the cinema so it was such a treat watching it, even though the pacing was a bit slow.  

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending August 29, 2014 -

#1 HBO - Flight - Denzel Washington movie

#2 HBO - Bridges of Madison County

#3 PBO - Rigodon

#4 beTV - Hollywood Unzipped Stylist Wars - Oscar awards

#5 Balls - Azarenka vs. Doi

#6 Balls - Date-Krumm vs. Venus Williams

#7 Balls - Ivanovic vs. Pliskova

#8 beTV - Teen Wolf - suicide kids - poured gas on boys

#9 beTV - Drop Dead Diva - bugaboo

#10 Balls - Sharapova vs. Dulgheru

No comments:

Post a Comment