Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Movie Review: Jack the Giant Slayer An Enjoyable Ride

I really had a great time watching Jack the Giant Slayer last night!  When I was a kid and I listened to the story of Jack and the Beanstalk, I never imagined that the beanstalk would be that huge and twisted and heavy and dangerous - but it all had those elements in this movie.  And of course, I love the giants! Filthy, smelly, very tall, very ugly, hideous but well, still looked like humans and spoke like humans and get angry and psychotic like humans! 

I am a huge fan of Nicholas Hoult since his About A Boy days so it was cool to see him grow into a dashing, tall princess charmer!  As for the girl, this is the first time I've seen her and she's not like other princesses.  This one is feisty and a fighter!  Bryan Singer of Keyzer Soze fame directed this movie - and I think he did a good job!  It's both entertaining and gripping!

This movie is laden with many special effects but it doesn't distract you from the story.  It's fast-paced and I don't think I slept at any part of it - which is good!

If you're just out for a weekend of fun! Go and catch Jack and the giants!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment