Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, May 3, 2013

An Episode of Amazing Race 22 My Favorite TV Show This Week


An episode of Amazing Race  22 is my favorite show this week.  My favorite team Meghan and Joey were eliminated.  Too bad, it would've been fun to see them in the top 3, but I think they got as far as they could!

I wasn't able to watch too much TV this week.  Here are my six favorite TV shows this week

#1 AXN - Amazing Race - Meghan eliminiated

#2 Universal - Law and Order: Criminal Intent - boss na bossy na killer

#3 Fox - Castle - Jimmy Stewart remake

#4 Jack City - Arrow - bata parents pinatay

#5 Universal - Law and Order: Criminal Intent- choked death

#6 Universal - Royal Pains
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment