Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Movie Review: Jumping the Broom - Interesting But A Bit Melodramatic

It's quite rare for me to see an African-American rom com.  I actually didn't know that this movie was one.  I just read the synopsis in HBO and since it was a rom com, I thought I'd spend my Sunday night watching something light!  And it was light and a little funny and well, there were a lot of hunky brothas in this movie, I swear, it was like watching A&F models strutting their stuff, only this time, they're African-American!

Well, there are a lot of superstars in the movie like Paula Patton and Angela Bassett and that housewife from Modern Family - she was one of the few white women in the movie.  The story was ok, nothing out of the ordinary.  There is a certain melodramatic twist in the end and a lot of bickering which I don't really get!  Are weddings really THIS stressful?  It shouldn't be, should it?

Anyway, just have fun watching the yummy brothas in this movie!  Nice eye candy!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment