Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

Movie Review: The Bizarre 'Birth'

I'm not sure if I watched Nicole Kidman's movie, Birth, onscreen.  Most likely I did and most likely I also fell asleep since I don't remember much of it.  Anyhow, I saw it again on HBO tonight and it's a bit of a creepy movie!  Imagine a ten year old kid telling a grown woman that he is the dead husband of that woman, played by Nicole Kidman.  This story could've been developed into something more interesting but I really felt creepy seeing a grown woman really believe that this 10-year old kid is her husband.  They even have a bathtub scene!   Both really need to see a shrink!! I did finish the movie and it's a cop out.  Sad. 

The only reason why I never changed channels was that Nicole Kidman was just stunningly flawless and beautiful throughout this movie.  I love watching her!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment