Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Psycopathic Women of A Secret Affair

What I couldn't understand in the movie A Secret Affair is how a supposedly smart and physically strong man like Derek Ramsay's character NOT get away from two psycopathic and mentally unstable women!  Shikes, even if they were as pretty as Anne Curtis and Andi Eigenmann's characters are in the movie, I would run AWAY from them, millions of miles AWAY from them!!  They are just BAD freakin' news!!

Also, you accept back a woman who ditches you in your wedding? Seriously? You let me spend like half a million pesos on our wedding and you leave me in the altar?  God, I'd kick her ass so far away from mine!  So many fish in the sea and I have to deal with somebody who treats me like shite?  Go freak somebody else's life beatch!  What you did to me is unforgivable!  And what does Derek Ramsay's character do?  He pleads for her to love him and she even has the gall to accuse him of cheating!  That got me really totally lost in the movie!  These are pretty strange characters!

Thank God this was just a movie so I could just suspend my disbelief for two hours or so.

There were several interesting conversation pieces in the movie and that provided some laughter moments.  Derek shirtless doesn't really do anything for me that's why I wasn't really excited to watch this movie. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment