Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Paul Smith, Burberry, Gucci, Dry Black and a dash of Divisoria



Out of a set of three ensemble clothing I prepared tonight, Laura picked this one!  She has always wanted me to wear black for an inexplicable reasons!  So tonight, since I didn't want to go there in just a plain black Burberry shirt and Dry Black skinny jeans, I placed my Paul Smith vest on and topped it off with a bowtie I bought in Divisoria!  And I picked my black Gucci glasses to complete the look!  

I think I can pull off an all-black outfit!  I just might have to choose my accessories wisely!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment