Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Laying All the Hope On God


I don't know when exactly I decided to just lay everything on God.  I think when I was 17 years old and I was off to college and I was even unsure whether I'd study in Manila.  Our family then was so tight, financially, it's a miracle we got through that stage in our lives, intact!  I think that's the time when I just said to Him, ok, I'll do my part, and if I get what I want, then maybe You willed it, because I know you wouldn't give me something that is not good for me.  From that day on until now, even on days when it just seems so hopeless, I still believe that He will get it through to me. And He has - every single freaking time!  It's really a miracle.  I guess, sometimes He does it photo-finish just to make sure He and I are still on the same page - and so that I won't get too proud too much!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment