Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Paulo Avelino's Pics in the Gawad Urian Awards 2012























Maliit lang pala ang AFP Theatre sa Camp Aguinaldo, so that's why when I zoomed my camera, the pictures I took were serviceable.  Frankly, I was surprised myself when Paulo won.  I did watch the movie, Ang Sayaw ng Dalawang Kaliwang Paa but I thought Rocco had a more honest performance there and of course, Jean Garcia too!  Paulo wasn't too bad in it.  I guess what the critics loved was how subtle his performance was!  In the list of their nominees, I would've voted for Martin Escudero for Zombadings!  Now that's fantastic acting!

Oh well, the critics found something in him that I didn't.  Paulo was not even in my Best Actor list last year while Rocco was (in my Supporting Actor list!)  Oh well, to each his own taste.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment