Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, June 29, 2012

Harmony Santana: Breakthrough Transgender Actress

I am currently watching the Independent Spirit Awards and I discovered this wonderful actress, well, a transgender actress, Harmony Santana, who got nominated for Best Supporting Actress for Gun Hill Road.  I think I have to look for that movie in my suki DVD seller!  

Her nomination can serve as a marker for actresses like her, who may have to face discrimination just because they are.  It's great that she's sharing her acting talent to the world despite the labels being attached to her.  She's a real looker by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment