Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Theatre Review: The Rousing 'You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown'

Me with Lorenz Martinez who played, well you guessed it, SNOOPY!

Me with Carla Guevara-Laforteze who played Lucy, Charlie Brown's sister

Me with local acting legend, Michael de Mesa

Me with Charlie Brown played by Robbie Guevara

Me with Franco Laurel

Me with Sweet Plantado who played Sally - she was definitely the wackiest among them all!

Me with Colleen Garcia and Gabe Valenciano



Mama with Nikki Gil and Iya Villania

I am actually not a fan of the comic strip but since I"m a fan of any musical, especially something done by a local theatre group, I still decided to watch the latest offering by 9Works Theatrical! And I was glad I did! Mama actually enjoyed it too - and like her - we were pretty impressed by everyone's performance!  There were funny sketches and interesting songs in the musical which made up for a great night of theater! The singing was particularly strong and it was great to hear a real live band backing them up.  Canned music doesn't really sound right.  I would still prefer live playing!  Anyway, I am looking forward to the group's next offering.  I didn't see anything that night that suggested it.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment