Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Body Is Creaking All Over the Place


I was doing Body Jam and Hip Hop today but as much as I wanted to do hataw, I couldn't! My body was just not freaking cooperating, it irritated me so much!  I guess I really have to accept the fact that some of the moves that I could do effortlessly two years ago, I may not be able to do now! Terrible feeling, isn't it?

I guess what made it worse was that 90% of the class were young people, 30 years old and younger so I kinda got depressed for the first 30 minutes, I wasn't paying attention very much to the steps in the hip hop class.  But eventually, I stopped feeling sorry for myself and just decided to have fun and enjoy the moment. Anyway, Errol's steps were still 'friendly' towards my body.  I just avoided too much jumping!

No comments:

Post a Comment