Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lovin' Velvet Clothes



I read with amusement an article today, entitled, "Real Men Wear Velvet", which profiled an actual exhibition in the Philadelphia Museum of Art entitled "The Peacock Male: Exuberance and Extremes in Masculine Dress" because I am too, a lover of clothes in velvet. I remember the first velvet pants I wore, way back in my college days, was by Romeo Gigli, and I loved it!  Had it for the longest time.  Nowadays though, my velvet-y clothes are mainly my tracksuits and hoodies and they range in color from gold (yup - I am Puff Daddy!, lavender, royal blue, silver and mauve).  Problem is, I can't wear them regularly because in the hot tropical weather of Manila, velvet can be hot and uncomfortable - so "naghahanap siya ng okasyon" as they say in Tagalog.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment