Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Delicious French Food At Champetre Fort


I forgot to bring my camera when I and my friends ate at Champetre so I had to borrow this picture of a lamb shank.  I've eaten in Champetre before when it was still Je Suis Gourmand and it was delightful to find out that the resto has maintained the quality of the food.  I remember ordering beef last time and this time I decided on the lamb.  It was very tender and juicy and most importantly, it was filling! This thing cost a bit so it's important that these things make one full too.  I also like the ambience of the place and the acoustics allowed you to hear each other's voices without having to shout and of course, have the privacy of having the next table not really hear what you're talking about.

I'm definitely going back here since the food is really good.  Too bad they don't have it in Quezon City.  Going to the Fort is like going to HK.  EDSA traffic is just really bad.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment