Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Discovering Barcino in Rockwell



Rockwell is not really my favorite mall because it's just a bit far from where I live in QC and there are not that many shops there that suit my taste and budget.  However, my friends brought me to Barcino Rockwell which is really a wine and tapas place and I had a great time just hanging out there! It's just the perfect alternative to hanging out in a swanky coffee shop since I can stay there to drink some affordable wine and eat some delicious finger foods.  My friends said it was bigger and better than the other Barcino's in Greenbelt and the Fort.  Also, the waiters are pretty helpful in recommending the wine and the food!  Great, another new place to hang out while I'm in Makati!

No comments:

Post a Comment