Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

When Your Character and Reputation is Under Attack


There are days when my blood boils upon learning some things about the Coronas and their alleged 'ill-gotten wealth', but I've learned that sometimes, the media can play things up and not really show the truth.  I am saying this because I've been also wondering why the Chief Justice has decided to subject himself to such an intense scrutiny, that has allowed his normally quiet position, to be open season for everyone.  The members of the judiciary are quite lucky, because unlike the elected official, they are mostly immune to targets against their character and reputation.  Of course, until this impeachment trial.

That got me wondering what I would do if my own reputation and character is under attack.  First, I guess, is just to tell the truth.  It should make like simpler for me.  And of course, get a very good PR firm who can spin that truth into REAL TRUTH in the eyes of the public.  Second, is to rely on my friends and family who know me best.  I'm sure they can vouch for me!  Finally, I guess I have to pray a lot for God's support since it's not easy when one attacks you personally.  I know I would be emotionally affected by it, especially if they are all lies and half-truths.


No comments:

Post a Comment