Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, March 5, 2012

Diet Talk: Shifting From Softdrinks to Fruit Juices


Ok, I admit I used to be hooked to drinking softdrinks like Coke or Mountain Dew almost everyday! It was just so difficult to let go of it - until last week when I made the conscious decision to slowly ease it out of my diet, partly because Mama was always warning me of my propensity for sweets and of course, my bulging belly!

So what I did was to try drinking fruit juice and my oh my, I didn't even notice before that there were so many fruit juice stalls right now in the malls - thus making it very convenient for me, especially if I need a fix!  And they taste fine and they really use fresh fruit and maybe a little milk! My favorite is melon fruit juice and mango, usually when they have no melon.

So now, whenever I'm hungry, instead of eating, I decide on having a glass of fruit shake or fruit juice.  It does make you a bit full too!

So now I'm just thankful that I have slowly eased softdrinks out of my system and opted instead for fresh fruit juices.  Now let's find an alternative for my addiction to cookies and brownies!
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment: