Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lenten Thoughts: Fasting Physically and Spiritually


I admit I'm one of those Catholics who are not big on Lent.  But what I like about it is that it gives me time to reflect about my life so even for these 40 short days, I get to shape up in some parts of my life.  Fasting is one of the things that I've thought of doing this Lent.  I still have to pick a day of fast and I should really resolve it already.  I was thinking of Wednesday but it should be a day where I don't have to socialize with others since I don't want to announce to the whole world that I'm fasting.

I'm also thinking on how to fast in worldly goods.  It can be acts too.  Shucks, I really have to do a lot of reflection these next few days so that I can find some relevance this Lenten season.  Please Lord, show me the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment