Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cocooning


Every once in a while, I retreat to my shell especially when my schedule gets a little bit crazy.  Often this happens when I find that I have too much on my plate already and I am forgetting already the most important things in my life.  So it happens again this middle of March, the cocooning process, as I decided to scale down some of my activities since I was just too busy for my own good. 

I had to let go of my French and Spanish classes for this session, at least, since I felt that I should go the next step and actually travel to a country that actually speaks French and Spanish - and I plan to do that this year, at least for the Spanish part.  I have also decided to do the prioritize four things that I really enjoy the most - write, dance in the gym, read a book and watch TV shows (something which I haven't done in a long long time!).  All the other activities have to work around these four, so that way, it makes my life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment