Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lenten Thoughts: My Personal Transfiguration


"They say there is life after death but what I want to experience is life after birth".

I read this beautiful article by Fr. Rolando V. De La Rosa in Manila Bulletin today, where he placed this quote about the Transfiguration. I'm actually familiar with this Biblical event since this was discussed thoroughly in school, but Fr. de la Rosa's article was particularly interesting since I saw this event in a new light - and discovered how it should be applied in real life.

I actually don't feel like I'm Levi, the tax collector in the Bible story, whose life is meaningless, even if he's wealthy.  What I want to achieve though, now that I'm in my 40s, is to leave a lasting legacy in this world.  I actually haven't figured it out yet, and I don't know where I can apply it, but I know I have to make a move now if it's going to happen.  I guess I have to pray more so that God can show me the way.  I have an idea actually what it is, but I haven't had the courage to start on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment