Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

This Week I Will.....

I have been spending needlessly again these past few weeks, which really irritates me.  So anyhow, this coming week, this are some of the things I want to do.

1.  My CDS to listen to and DVDs to watch are piling up again!  So I should stop buying CDs for a while till I listen to all of them or write about them.  So no CDs or DVDs till I watch everything that I have bought!!  Ditto for books!  I bought another batch last weekend, now they're piling once again!  Whew!! Bad, bad habits are so hard to break!

2.  I have been buying foreign brands again for my toiletries!  I should revert back to buying local products, especially for soap, shampoo, conditioner and toothpaste.  Support local industries everytime you buy something.

3.  Even for eating out, I have always gone to KFC so I should instead go to a local fastfood or go to the fast food court area and patronize local restos.

4.  Concentrate more on goals especially when making schedules.  Prioritize Ivy League assignments first, then library clients, then blogs, then Spanish, then French, then book, then leisure reading.  Don't prioritize movie watching.  You can always catch them on cable later. 

5.  I plan to go to the dentist this week to have my jacket done on my tooth.  That would cost me 10K but it's tough to have a sore tooth!

6.  Prioritize French Open this week.  Listen to XLR8 CD to prepare for their show on Thursday. 

7.  I plan to add swimming to my weekly fitness repertoire this week.  I have to keep my body guessing.

Well, it's a long list this week, I hope I can follow them to the letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment