Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

'Capote' the movie, inspires me to write once again



I watched the movie 'Capote' again today and I could not help but be inspired again to continue on the book I was writing on.  Of course, Truman Capote's talents as a writer are way more superior than mine but how he does his research for his book 'In Cold Blood', in this movie, is pretty riveting to watch.  How he seduces and makes those criminals feel like they were his friends is fascinating to watch since you see a guy who would do anything to get the story that he wants.  Part deceit and betrayal but really, Truman was just serving the people who deserved to know what really happened that dreadful night.  So now, I go back to my laptop and type some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment