Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

I've Forgotten How Much Fun a Teacher with a Doctorate Can Be!



Well, in UP, most of the teachers you'll have in your major subjects will most likely have a doctorate, so I was lucky to have some teachers who had achieved that distinguished degree.  I am saying this because our Spanish teacher now has a doctorate also in Spanish, and the way he explains things is so crystal clear - it's amazing!  More than that, he includes historical and cultural references to the lesson, it's easy to appreciate it and not get bogged down by the incessant conjugating one has to do when learning a language!  I remember one of my Math teachers in UP and she also had a doctorate degree and her explanations are crystal clear, like my teacher now.  What I mean is they can explain difficult things in a simple way and can clearly delineate concepts which seem to overlap into one another.  Well, I will enjoy this experience as much as I can and learn as much from this teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment