Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, May 20, 2011

This Week I Will: Getting My Daily Dose of God


I don't really call myself religious but one of the things I decided on doing after Holy Week was to attend mass again everyday.  Because I can actually do it.  I have arranged my life in such a way that I can do the things I want to do and still work at the same time.  One of the realizations I learned during the Holy Week was that I love God and one way I can do that is to spend time with Him, even for at least one hour a day.  And so the day after Easter Sunday, I just did that!  And I haven't stopped ever since. 

I have even taken it to a higher level now.  I actually read the First Reading and the Gospel of the day already.  I actually bring a Bible to church now and read it along with the readers and the priest.  It gives me a better understanding of the readings of the day, instead of just being a passive listener. It actuall feels good to devote time to God everyday.  Allows me time to talk to Him and tell Him my concerns and of course, to praise Him and ask for forgiveness as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment