Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Want to be On Top of the World: Staying at Ritz Carlton Hong Kong


I have never stayed in a hotel at a floor higher than 100.  The highest floor I remember I was assigned to was around the 33rd floor of the Marriot Hotel in Shanghai.  So anyhow, although the view from there was impressive, it would be nothing compared to something three times that high - at 100++. 

I read this article that the Ritz Carlton has opened in HK, and one of its major marketing points is its impressive location, at floors higher than a hundred, and overlooking HONG KONG ISLAND!! Yes guys, they are in the Kowloon side, so you can see the fantastic HK island view from it.

Now, that's something I want to experience. It is a bit pricey though but well, sometimes, splurging to experience how it is to be that high up in the air is something I'd love to experience, very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment