Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Things That Drive Me Crazy When Driving in Manila


Well, ok, I don't really drive myself everytime since I actually have a driver that does that for me.  However, there are days when I have to do that, like tonight, and it always reminds me how other drivers stay sane, driving everyday in Manila traffic.

Just tonight, I had to deal with buses which block up to four lanes of EDSA to get passengers.  This especially gets crazy after 9PM, when the MMDA guys have already gone home.  Since I went to the gym in SM North EDSA, these buses clog the bus stop near the SM City Annex and also that MRT stop near JASMS.  You'd think there was traffic after that but you realize that the buses just gets all the lanes leaving just one lane for the other cars!

Also, it always stupefies me why some drivers don't use their signal lights!  Tonight, a Mercedes Benz beside me did not signal to the right, so I thought it was also going straight like me.  However, when it reached the EDSA Quezon Avenue extension, it suddenly turned right!  I could've hit it!  As to why they don't signal just shows how stupid they are. It's quite irritating!

Anyhow, that's only two for today but that would be enough to exasperate any tired driver just wanting to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment