Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mi Diario Español: Mayo 5, 2011

(Note: To those who can understand Spanish, I am writing this in either preterito perfecto and in the present tense since I haven't reached the level yet where we are being taught how to conjugate in the past tense.  That should be in my next level.  I am just doing this so I can practice my conjugations. At the end of the entry, I am writing in future tense using the ir a formulation.  Read on!)

Hoy me he levanto tarde porque me he acuesto a las 6 por la mañana.  Me he faltado la misa hoy porque es nuestro el dia hip hop con Mabel.  El proximo tiempo, voy a dormir temprano para puedo levantarse a las onse antes la misa a medianoche.

Me tenido muchos trabajo.  Pido los e-mails de mis clientes.  He recogido Mabel a las cinco.  Ella ha penido una foto de mi y ella actualiza mi informacion en Comelec.  Hasta me fijado mi firma.

En nuestro clase de hip hop, los pasos de baile de Clark son un poquito difícil.  No puedo los sigo.  Hago ejercicio hasta a las nueve.  Mi enamoramiento, JM, esta alli.  Ello asiste a clase de Body Combat.

No comments:

Post a Comment