Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Feeling The Pinch


I know I live a charmed life albeit a comfortable one but as I told Alberto, I'm also feeling the pinch, brought about by this continuous increase in fuel prices.  Alberto told me though that it's the same everywhere and people are just going to have to adjust to the rising prices.  The pinch is really felt most in my daily gas rations.  I normally just put 300 pesos - about US$7 into my tank everyday and nowadays, that is not even enough!  And I don't even go far.  I just stay within a 10 kilometer radius - except for Spanish class days which are just twice a week.  My favorite brownies in Mrs. Fields also cost more now.  They increased their prices by almost 10%!  Movies have now reached 200 pesos a pop!  Still cheap here though because in HK, the movies I watch reach almost 500 pesos.

Well, I just try to be frugal to the best of my ability and not spend when it's not really needed.  That way, I can still watch the concerts or shows that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment