Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Movie Review of Taksi Cab: Another Gay Point of View from a Taksi Cab Driver



Well, the expected poverty scenes are there.  I guess that's what First World viewers want to see so they're there so that the film will be watched in international festivals.  Incidentally, the movie has English subtitles.  But to Filipinos like me who know so well firsthand that the scenes in the movie actually happen in real life, there is not much interest.  Why pay 160 pesos to watch something that I could just watch for free?

Anyhow, there are some eye candy in this movie but I have to check on their names since most are new to me.  The sex scenes though are not well executed so don't expect to be tittilated too much.

However, this is still the best gay indie movie I've seen this year. At least here, I cared for some of the characters, even for just a little bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment