Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Stevie Nicks - "Secret Love" Official Music Video



OMG! Has it been ten years since your "Trouble in Shangri-la" album? How time flies! I love the new song Stevie - you are, as always a gem of a singer and a musician! I can't wait to download your new album. And I can't believe you're 63 already! You look great in the video - and your voice - as distinctive as ever! Thanks for all wonderful music through all these years! I fell in love with your music in I Can't Wait in 1985. It's been a 26-year old love affair - and your music still sounds great as ever. Bravo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment