Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Movies I'm Looking Forward to During the US Summer Box-Office Season #1


Every year, usually around this time, I stay away from the local cineplexes as they release, one after the other, the big US box-office summer movies. I don't really go for action movies, unless it has a complex story to it or it's about a world war or it has Matt Damon or George Clooney.

Anyhow, I did watch Thor because my friends wanted to watch it. It's a kids movie. Of course! It's Marvel comics. But still not to my taste.

I did find a movie which I am eagerly looking forward to. It's by Woody Allen. It's entitled Midnight in Paris. Looks very interesting! Hope it reaches the Philippines though....

No comments:

Post a Comment