Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 12, 2011

What I Like About Body Balance 51



I've only done the latest release of Body Balance twice since it was launched two weeks ago, but I like it very much.  There are so many stretches that everytime I finish it, I feel that my body is more limber and relaxed at the same time.  Even the core exercises are very helpful since they concentrate on the obliques and the plank, which is getting good rep these days.  Anyway, I plan do this twice a week plus one yoga class so that should be enough stretching for me.  Now that I'm hitting forty, it's important for my body to feel limber!

No comments:

Post a Comment