Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me: The Soundtrack of My First Forty Years

I learned about love much much later already in my life. All throughout high school and college, I never actually felt it.  Crushes and lust maybe, but not Cupid's arrow.  You might say, I'm a late bloomer.  I guess it was because we had so many problems in the family at that time, I just had no time to think about it. 



However, when it did happen, a floodgate of emotions occurred and one of the lessons I've learned about love is that you can't make people love you. Rejection will always be part of the equation. The people you like, don't like you - and the people who like you, does not interest your heart at all.  It's fair game for everyone. 

However, once in a while, the one you like, also likes you - and there, the chemistry and the magic happens!  There really is no drug as potent on earth as the feeling of someone being in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment