Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Oscar Pick for Best Actor: James Franco - 127 Hours


Ok, ok!  I am voting with my loins! I have always had a crush on this guy since he came out in Spiderman.  So now that he has finally done a film that pleases the academy, I choose him as my Best Actor this year.  I haven't seen Colin Firth and Javier Bardem yet (except on their movies' trailers).  Jesse Eisenberg plays Zuckerberg to a T and Jeff Bridges is just amazing in True Grit.  But my eyes and attention was just transfixed at James Franco in 127 Hours.  I was just rooting for his character to hold on and not give up.  He really played the gamut of emotions in this movie.  I know he's a longshot to win but in my book, he's my winner!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment