Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Oscar Pick for Best Adapted Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin - The Social Network



Well, this guy just has to win this award! Really! Aaron Sorkin really deserves it!  The script for this movie is one of the wittiest I've seen in years and everything is compact and thrilling and helps move the movie forward!  I love the way Aaron depicts the arrogance of Zuckerberg as he faced that Harvard tribunal.  I love the exuberance of the character of Justin Timberlake.  I love the sadness that befell Andrew's character when he learns he's been brushed off.  All these emotions are depicted in words that Aaron sorted out for this movie.  Just give him the Oscar, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment