Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Oscar Pick for Best Visual Effects, Best Sound Mixing and Best Sound Editing: Inception



This movie literally took my breath away - visual effects-wise! I actually saw all the nominees in this category, and this is the one in my book that should win! That scene alone were they were 'floating' in the room and that fight scene where Joseph Gordon-Levitt fought off the dream snatchers was fascinating to watch!  And well, in the sound mixing and sound editing categories, Inception also gets my vote. How can the visual work without the sound?  Just not possible!  The two have to go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment