Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Oscar Pick for Best Original Screenplay: Christopher Nolan - Inception



This guy just has to win in this category!  He just took the 'dreaming' genre into a new dimension with his intensely original take on it in the movie Inception!  I just loved this movie.  Not only was it original, you'd have to peel layer after layer of it to fully understand what's going on.  I knew I was in a different zone when I first watched it, but after a second look - I finally understood (ok just a little) as to why this thing happened or why that thing happened.  Apparently, there was a logical reason why things were happening in the movie!  I just hoped the Academy voters did not get a headache piecing everything together!

No comments:

Post a Comment