Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Oscar Pick for Best Actress: Natalie Portman - Black Swan



I admit I will be one of those who will be shocked if she does not win for this role!  I know Annette Benning is long overdue for a win - but I don't think it should come from her movie - The Kids Are All Right.  Maybe for American Beauty - but not that movie.  Natalie just owned her character.  She was just exquisitely beautiful in this movie.  She also had to make her speaking voice a bit girly here.  I am just surprised Barbara Hershey did not get a nomination for her mother role however.  As for Natalie, she deserves to win.  One year of ballet practicing and the punishing role she had here, plus that phase of going from crazy to even crazier - not easy to stand on your toles like that, like what she did in the movie.  Academy - give it to her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment