Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Oscar Pick for Best Director: David Fincher - The Social Network



I just love this guy's body of work!!  I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button three times - during its theatrical release!  I was just so moved by the movie!  And of course, who could forget The Fight Club, Seven, Zodiac and The Game - all movies that I really enjoyed and loved.  I think it was only Panic Room which I didn't quite like.  So it was a surprise for me to learn that he directed this film!  David Fincher doing a talkie! That's new!  He just really did a good job in making this film tight and gripping and interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment