Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 3, 2016

#‎ProjectGettoKnowDaddywithBeard‬


Sometimes, fetching Brian from school can be a dreary routine, but that can change today!

While I was at the school gate waiting for Brian to come out, there was this Dad who came on my left side! Actually, di sya conventional na gwapo, more of ruggedly handsome, parang Baste with facial hair!

I don't usually go for guys with facial here, but he had a lot of it - parang beard na nga e - but with the shape of his face and his tisoy features - bagay sis! Bigla akong nabuhayan ng dugo!

So Brian came out first then his daughter followed and it turned out, car nya nasa front ng van namin. And no sign of the misis. Good! Sana single Dad, charot!

Grabe, I could not take my eyes off him - pasulyap sulyap talaga ang bakla! Sorry Lord, can't help it. Most of the Dads kasi in the school are my age na and are really tatay na talaga tingnan.

Oh well, I am so looking forward to the Breakfast with Daddies event ng school later this month. First time ko eto sya nakita so most likely, Gr. 1 ang junakis niya or transferee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment