Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, July 4, 2016

My Vask Experience
















As usual, merci mille fois to you guys for a great night of interesting conversation and catching up! Never a dull moment with all your enthralling life stories!

I've been out of the loop with what restos are in or out in the Manila scene, so thanks to these guys, I was updated a bit on experiencing some of Manila's best!

Since I am a hearty eater, I would call their presentation, molecular gastronomy, as everything is in petit portions but they all taste good, and surprisingly, the squid ink risotto I had made me full na agad.

It's also one of the rare moments that I have red wine and brewed coffee and carrot and caramel cakes plus all the petit portions of beef, shrimp, squid swirling in my tummy. Burp!

No comments:

Post a Comment