Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, July 18, 2014

A Shocking Development in True Blood Keeps It As My Favorite TV Show For the Week


In a shocking development in the story of True Blood, Alcide, played by the very yummy Joe Manganiello, dies in the episode I saw this week!  I'm shocked!  There's also a homoerotic twist employed by the show's producers and writers, which I love!  This show continues to surprise me!

Here are my favorite TV shows for the week ending July 18, 2014 - 

#1 HBO - True Blood - Alcide dies

#2 CI - Mafia killers - assassin - Sullivan Kids

#3 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - marry girl turned down

#4 HBO - The Leftovers - interview 2 old people

#5 Animal Planet - Killer Bears

#6 Diva - Law and Order SVU - Podcast - kind woman killed

#7 ABS-CBN - Umagang Kay Ganda - brownouts

#8 CI - Igna ghost

#9 Cinema One - Dear Mama - Rey PJ Abellana

No comments:

Post a Comment