Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Masarap Pala sa Recipes, Affordable Pa


I always pass the Recipes restaurant in Trinoma everyday since it's on my way to the gym but since the resto looks so simple and nondescript, it never really piqued my interest to try and eat there.

However, thanks to Tin and Tope, my Body Jam instructor-friends, they introduced me to the place when they ate there two weekends ago.  And voila, I discovered a new restaurant na masarap na ang food and reasonable pa the price!

I love the baguio beans and their lechon kawali and their beef steak Tagalog!  Kasi di naman siya super mahal, ayun, baka madadalas ako dito, if I can find a table, kasi punuan siya palagi e!

No comments:

Post a Comment