Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, March 20, 2017

Nurturing My Interest in Street Photography















t was in one of the photography exhibits of Henri-Cartier Bresson and Robert Doisneau in Alliance Francaise Singapore where I was introduced to the concept of street photography - as those two are the titans of that style of photography.
It's one of the skills I want to learn since I'm fed up with taking my own selfies everytime I travel. Sometimes I want to freeze a certain moment in time during my travels and remember it through a candid photograph.
There were many photos in this exhibition in Solaire from two local street photographers. Their pictures caught my eye because some of the images were of my beloved Hong Kong - and seeing certain images of that city brings back a lot of good memories!
I will certainly do this on my next travel, if it's not a tennis meet or an art exhibition. I just want to wander the streets and check the people out. I don't think I have the eye for it but we all see the world in different ways, and I know I do see the world differently from most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment