Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

My Wish to Teach in an International School Finally Happens!

A few weeks ago, a good friend of mine passed the board exam for teachers as part of her reinvention. We were high school classmates and I've always looked up to her because of her cheerful and take charge nature.
Anyhow, her achievement inspired me to find a way to teach again, after 20 years.
So, last Wednesday, while in the gym, I chanced upon an ad from an international school and they were looking for a teacher for a certain subject.

So late Thursday night, I sent my one-page CV, early Friday morning, they texted back for interview, went to the school for the interview and test, and voila, today, they hired me!
I'm flabbergasted! What have I gotten myself into?!!
On the other hand, it kind of boosted my ego because I am still employable pala, after all these years. You have to understand my last employment was 20 years ago, in a multinational pharma company, so I've never submitted my CV to anyone after that.
Oh well, I've always wanted to teach in an international school before so now, I got my wish! This will totally change my lifestyle -and my posts.
Wish me luck! I think I'm really going to enjoy this!

No comments:

Post a Comment