Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Julian Trono: Dancer Turned Actor




Once in a while, I watch local TV shows especially on Saturday afternoons when local TV features true-to-life relationship and crime stories.  So during those afternoons, I shift between ABS-CBN and GMA as both show interesting shows like Karelasyon, Ipaglaban Mo, SOCO and Wish Ko Lang.  I like all four shows and I usually focus on one or two which has the more interesting slant for me - so this Saturday, I'd be Kapuso, another Saturday, I'd be Kapamilya.

One of those afternoons, I saw Julian Trono in a Wish Ko Lang episode.  It was, as usual, a very tearjerker type of story but since it was the first time I saw Julian, I was hooked on watching him as well.  I mean, how could a guy who looks like that be in jail!  Well, the real guy he played had to suffer through a lot before he was able to pick up the pieces of his life once again. It was actually an uplifting and inspiring story and in the end, Julian does meet him and gives him 'gifts' that he truly deserved to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment